- Vertically Integrated Manufacturing
- Design and Engineering Services
- Design for Manufacturability & Assembly
- Prototyping and Concurrent Engineering
- Diamond Point Turning
- Metal Fabrication
- Optical Systems Fabrication
- Sapphire Domes
- Germanium Optics
- Thin Film Coatings
- Opto-Electronic/Opto-Mechanical Assembly
- Testing and Qualification
- Disciplined Program Management
- Branded Products
Application of Lessons Learned
Raytheon ELCAN has over 160 years of high precision, custom optical experience and over 60 years of bringing mission-critical defense programs to market.
Defense programs are inherently disciplined, organized and structured while medical programs tend to be more flexible and open-ended. Raytheon ELCAN's disciplined program management ensures that medical programs not only bring new visions to light, but also that our medical customers meet manufacturability and performance specifications as well.
This approach keeps cost and performance targets in reach and controls project creep. The documentation and traceability also facilitates meeting regulatory requirements.
The Discipline may cost more up front, but pays dividends with executable programs that meet and often exceed customer expectations.